Schedule Your Bridal Appointment
Lets do this!
You're getting ready to schedule your Bridal Appointment with us! We are so excited to meet you + can't wait to help you find your dream wedding dress! Just click the button below to schedule your appointment + if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call at 502-225-0305 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to celebrating with you on your appointment day! See you soon!
A Few Things You Should Know:
We want you to get the very most out of your bridal appointment so we have a few tips that will make your shopping experience the best it can be!
1) Be on time. Each of our bridal appointments are 90 minutes long + you will want to use every one of those minutes to try on gowns. If you are going to be late please call + let us know, if you are going to be more than 15 minutes late, it is best to call + reschedule for another time slot.
2) Keep your shopping group intimate. We know it can be tempting to bring your entire bridal party + all of your family to your bridal appointment, but we promise, that a smaller more intimate group will make your time much more enjoyable. We suggest bringing no more than 5 people to your bridal appointment. If you have to bring more than that please call the shop at 502.225.0305 to make arrangements for your larger group. We may not have seating for everyone in a larger party + we do have to be respectful of the other guests in the shop.
3) Decide on a dress budget before you shop. We want to keep you in your budget (or below!), so it is very important that you establish a budget before you shop. We would hate for you to fall in love with a dress that is out of a comfortable range for you. Our gowns start at $1,300 + go up to $3,200, the average price in our shop is between $1,400 - $1,700. Remember that every dress will need some type of alterations, so make sure to leave some room in your budget for that as well!
4) Pinterest. If you have a Pinterest board, awesome! We would LOVE to see it! Keep in mind that you should use Pinterest as an inspiration board. Don’t get your heart set on trying on a particular gown that you find on Pinterest. Sometimes you can and that is fabulous, but most of the time the gowns on Pinterest are older seasons, extremely pricey, or one of a kind. You can even send us your Wedding Pinterest Board in a link found in your appointment confirmation email that you will get as soon as you schedule your appointment.
5) Get Excited! This is going to be SO MUCH FUN! We can’t wait to meet you, celebrate with you, + help you find the dress you are going to be married in!